Fresh and healthy summer skin!
Your skin usually has completely different needs during summer than in winter. A good rule of thumb is generally lots of moisture and a little less oil in your skincare routine. Another tip is to use lighter skincare products and higher sunscreen during warmer and sunnier days.
Here are our best summer products for lively, fresh, and hydrated summer skin.
1. Wash your face every morning with our Cleansing Facial Wash for a good start.
2. Pat the Vitamin C10 Booster into your skin to boost it with energy and antioxidants.
3. Our Moisturising Serum is a great way to hydrate and prep before following up with Hydrating Sun Protection SPF 50 Face. A sunscreen with skin-nourishing ingredients that easily absorbs into the skin for fresh and healthy skin.
4. If you are not using sunscreen during the day, try going for a real moisture bomb and apply plenty of Moisturising Intense Cream. If you have oily skin, use our Moisturising Cream Gel which has plenty of hydration and less oil.
5. Hydrate your skin wherever you are throughout the day by carrying along our Moisturising Facial Mist. You can also store your facial mist in the fridge for a nice, cooling sensation.
6. In the evening, cleanse your face with Melting Cleansing Balm. This oil-based cleanser is mild and will leave your skin soft, clean, and moisturised.
7. Lastly, if you feel like properly restoring your skin during the night, try using a repairing night mask. Our Repairing Overnight Mask contains Calming OatOoil, lots of moisture, Peptides, and Algae extract that work on your skin while you sleep.