Below you will find a collection of frequently asked questions. Click on any of the questions to see the answers.
Are Emma S. skincare products vegan?
- Yes, all our skincare products are vegan.
Are Emma S. fragrances vegan?
- No, Emma S. fragrances contain small amounts of Ambrettolide which is a synthetic musk obtained from a gum generated by cochineal beetles.
Are Emma S. products tested on animals?
- No, we do not test our products on animals and we do not sell our products in markets that demand animal testing.
Are there parabens, mineral oils, microplastics, nanoparticles or cyclic silicones in Emma S. products?
If you don't use parabens as a preservative, what do you use instead?
- We have decided not to use parabens and instead use a combination of Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol as alternative preservatives.
Is it safe to use Emma S. products during pregnancy?
- There are recommendations and limits of how much Vitamin A you should not exceed in total while pregnant or breastfeeding. Our recommendation is therefore not to use products with Vitamin A/Retinol during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The products that include Vitamin A in Emma S. assortment are retinol facial oil, ageless night cream, ageless serum, ultimate night cream and ultimate serum. To the best of both our and our Swedish manufacturers knowledge our other products do not contain ingredients that can have a negative effect on a pregnancy. We therefore do not advise to restrict the use of these products during a pregnancy. But should you anyway feel uncertain, we advise you to talk to your midwife.
Can I use Emma S. products if I have sensitive skin?
- All Emma S. products have undergone skin irritability tests with excellent results. If you know that your skin is very sensitive, you should use our sensitive series. It is fragrance free and has been tested on a so-called ”sensitive panel” which means that it has been dermatologically tested on people with dry and sensitive skin.
When should I start using anti-age products?
- The production of collagen diminishes as we get older. Therefore, it might be a good idea to begin with anti-aging products around the age of 30. If you really want to protect your skin from premature aging, always (no matter age) use sunscreen when you stay in the sun as well as avoid smoking.
I turned red after using the Enzyme Peel, is that normal?
- Our Enzyme Peel contains ingredients such as salicylic acid and other substances that help remove dead skin cell. Therefore you may feel a tingling and warm sensation, which means the product is working. The cream should only be left on for one minute and then you rinse it off with lukewarm water. Immediately after treatment your skin may be slightly red, but it will ease off after a short while. The result is a healthy, fresh-looking complexion with a wonderful lustre.
What type of UV filters are used in Emma S. products?
- Our Moisturising Day Cream, Ageless Day Cream, Ultimate Day Cream and Hydrating Sun Protection contain only chemical UV filters, which are easily absorbed by the skin.
I can't find the product I'm looking for?
- The following products have unfortunately been discontinued from the range and can no longer be purchased; Rue de Varenne Body Mist, Warm Beach Body Series, Tinted Moisturisers, Oxygen Mask, Treatment Super Balm. Looking for something else? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have the same account as on the old site?
– Since we have changed our platform, we must ask you to create a new account, but your information is saved. If you wish to access your order history you can contact us at email@example.com.
Do I need an account to shop?
– No, you do not have to create an account nor log in to be able to shop in our webshop. However, if you choose to create an account, you save time by not having to enter your details each time you shop. Also, “My pages” will provide you with the chance to get an overview of your purchases as well as the delivery status of your latest order, and you will benefit from receiving exclusive offers.
I forgot my password. How do I reset my account?
– Go to "My Account" and then click on "Forgot password". You then enter your username or the e-mail address that you used when you created your account. Click on "Reset password”, and an email with instructions will be sent to your email address. If you forgot your username and your email address, you can contact Emma S. customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
How do I know if my order is registered and accepted?
– When you have completed your order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. If you did not receive this, please check that your e-mail address is correct and notify Emma S. Customer Service at email@example.com so that we can resend your order confirmation.
How can I track my order?
– When we have sent your order you will receive an order confirmation with a tracking link to the email address you provided when placing your order. If you have not received anything within 4 days please check your spam mail folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I cancel my purchase?
– As a customer, you are entitled to cancel your purchase within 14 days from the date that you received the goods. Please refer to the question "What do I do if I want to return an item." The customer pays the cost of returning the goods.
How do I return an order?
– If for some reason you wish to return an item, you must first contact Emma S customer service at email@example.com and state your full name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. Then the following applies: 1. We send you a return order form, which must be returned together with the item(s). 3. Package the item(s) carefully to avoid damage in transit and send the parcel to us, together with the return order form. The address is: Emma S. AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 58, 114 29 Stockholm 5. After a complaint/cancellation has been approved, we refund the amount of your order to the card you used for payment within 14 days of the date we receive the returned item(s). For invoice payments, return the goods to us in the same way and log into "My Klarna”. Klarna will then manage your refund.
Delivery Times / When will my goods be delivered?
- If you place your order before 10.00 on weekdays, we will send your package the same day, and all orders are packaged and sent from us within 24 hours (weekdays). This means that you will receive your package within 1-2 days with MyPack Collect in Sweden. To other EU countries, the delivery time will be between 2-7 days. For Norway, UK and USA, we ship through FedEx and your order will take 2-5 business days. Please observe that the delivery time can be longer during campaigns and holidays.
How will my goods be delivered?
- If you choose Postnord, you will have the option to choose which postal service centre you want your package to be delivered to. If nothing is selected, your package will automatically go to the Postnord service point that is closest to the delivery address you provided. If you provide a mobile number, and this service is available in your country, you will receive a text notification when your package is available for pickup. Otherwise, you will receive a notification by e-mail or mail. When you pick up your package, you will need to show your identification and the tracking number. You can track your package through the tracking code found in your order confirmation. Please observe that when your Postnord packages leave Sweden they might be handed over to a local carrier instead, depending on in which countries Postnord operates. Read more at postnord.com. Outside of Sweden, you can also choose FedEx Economy and FedEx Priority with the only difference being the delivery time and carrier.
What will I be charged for the shipment?
- Within Sweden, we offer delivery via the Swedish postal service (Postnord) at a cost of SEK 49 per order. We offer free shipping for order values exceeding SEK 500. For deliveries within the rest of the EU, shipping charges are 5 EUR per order. For deliveries to Norway, shipping charges are 79 NOK per order. We offer free shipping if the order value exceeds 50 EUR (rest of EU) or 600 NOK (Norway). For deliveries to the US, you will be charged USD 12 per order. We offer free shipping when your order value exceeds USD 120. For delivery outside the EU (UK, US), please observe that extra taxes or toll costs may be added in customs. See above “Duties and taxes”.
What happens if I do not collect my package?
- If your order is delivered by Postnord, the postal service will hold your parcel for two weeks for you to pick up. If you do not collect your parcel, you will be charged a shipping fee, a return shipping fee and handling fees, currently amounting to SEK 195 incl. VAT.
I haven't received my parcel, how to I trace it?
- When we have sent your order you will receive an order confirmation with a tracking link to the email address you provided when placing your order. If you have not received anything within 4 days please check your spam mail folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To what countries do you deliver?
– We ship to Sweden, Norway, UK, US and within the EU. Please note that some products are not available in the US due to regulations.
Where can I see if my invoice is payed?
– All of our invoices are processed by Klarna AB. Therefore, please go to http://klarna.com/sv/kundtjanst, to get answers regarding your invoice. You can also reach Klarna’s customer service at the following telephone number: +46 8 120 120 00.
What payment methods do you offer?
– We process most of our payments through our partner Adyen N.V., and we offer different payment methods for different markets. We also offer Swish within Sweden and PayPal in select counties. Please go to checkout to view the payment methods available for your market.
I tried to pay by invoice but was refused, why?
– Our invoices are handled by an external company called Klarna AB. Therefore, you need to contact Klarna to get an answer to why you were denied to purchase by invoice. You can reach them at the following telephone number: +46 8 120 120 00.