Highlighter, illuminator or strobe – we find many names for those we love. A highlighter contains light reflective pigments that even out the skin tone and give the skin a radiant, healthy glow. You can also use them to highlight your cheekbones, brighten up your eyes or give the illusion of fuller lips. Apply your highlighter onto your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, cupid’s bow, the corner of the eyes and just under the brows.
- Dior, Glow Miximizer – A primer that evens out your skin tone and gives your skin a nice glow. Apply all-over face before your foundation or powder.
- Benefit, Watt’s up cream to powder highlighter – Apply this creamy highlighter to the high points of your face. The stick is perfect to pop into your handbag and apply when needed.
- Bobbi Brown, Long-lasting eye shadow stick in “Vanilla”. A shimmering eye shadow that comes in a handy stick. Apply to the corner of your eyes, the middle of your eye lids and just under your brows. Gently blend into your skin with your fingertips for a discreet, glowing look.
- Dior, Rose Cream Smoothing pumping lip balm. A caring lip balm that gives your lips a full, healthy look.
- NARS, Illuminator in the color “Orgasm”. A classic! Mix a few drops into your tinted day cream for some extra glow, or just dab onto cheek bones and the bridge of your nose.
- Laura Mercier, Matte Radiance Baked Powder. Use a big brush and sweep the powder over your cheekbones, forehead and the bridge of your nose.