Calming serum is a soothing and calming face serum with Allantoin and Niacinamide that will help restore and balance irritated skin. The serum contains Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract and Bisabolol that reduce facial redness, while oil from Camellia Seed strengthens the skin barrier. Calming serum has a lightweight formula that is easy to apply and hydrates, softens and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
The serum is fragrance free and suitable for all ages and skin types, including sensitive skin.
Independent studies shows that calming serum after 6 weeks of use significantly reduced facial redness and irritation, strengthened skin barrier and improved hydration level. The study was performed at an independent institute where the test panel used the serum both morning and evening.
Volume: 30 ml
Apply approximately half a pipette of calming serum and massage over face, neck and around the eyes on cleansed skin before you apply day- or night cream. The serum can be combined with other products, if you have sensitive skin, we recommend using it together with Emma S. sensitive series.
- Centella Asiatica 2% (Rubistem) – an extract that reduces facial redness and has a repairing effect. Centella Asiatica is also known as Gotu Kola or Tiger grass and has been used in Indian medicine for treating skin conditions and healing wounds. With a concentration of 2%, this ingredient helps reduce facial redness and the visibility of damaged skin capillaries.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) – a multifunctional ingredient that counteracts facial redness and irritation, improves skin structure and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Bisabolol – an ingredient with a natural origin from With its anti-inflammatory properties, it calms and reduces skin redness, e.g., after the skin has been exposed to UV-light.
- Allantoin – calms irritated skin and increases the ability to absorb moisture.
- Pentavitin – provides hydration and gives a smoother skin, while at the same time strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil – also called Tea seed oil and is an extract from Tea bush seeds. The oil calms irritated skin, restores the pH level, strengthens the skin barrier and protects against free radicals.
- Licorice Root – calms the skin and has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Emma S. products are free from parabens, mineral oils, nanoparticles and cyclic silicones. Vegan.
Aqua, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Saccharide Isomerate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol