The new moisturising series is here! Tell us, why did you decide to redo the series?
– I have always been nerdily interested in skincare and ingredients and I always pay attention to what’s happening in the business. The last few years a lot of new and exciting hydrating ingredients have popped up and that is why we have chosen to redo the moisturising series. The new series has brand new formulas, packaging and textures.
What is new with the series?
– For example, we have loaded the new series with low molecular Hyaluronic acid, a 3-step moisturising system called Trimoist that hydrates both immediately and long-term, more protective Antioxidants and also a sunscreen in the day cream.
What is special with low molecular Hyaluronic acid and Antioxidants?
– Low molecular Hyaluronic acid (which you can find in all four products) works deeper in the skin and binds moisture. The new serum also has two sizes of molecules that bind moisture on two different levels of the skin. Antioxidants are great for protecting the skin against free radicals that come from e.g. pollution, UV-light or emissions.
Who should use the series?
– The series is suitable for all ages and skin types, and of course for both men and women. After all, everybody needs a great moisturiser.
You have also had all the products undergo independent studies at a testing institute. Tell us more.
– For us it is very important to conduct independent studies so that we can measure the effects of the finished products, and not just the ingredients included. We’ve seen some great results where the studies show that you after three weeks of use have strengthened your skin barrier and improved the moisture balance significantly.
How will you use the products this summer?
– The new moisturising series is perfect to use during the summer if I don’t want something active every day (I usually use the ultimates series). We have added a sunscreen in the day cream which is something I have missed… moisturising serum is a real thirst quencher after a day in the sun! I also keep my eye gel in the fridge for an extra cooling and de-puffing effect in the morning.
What is your number one summer tip for healthy skin?
– That’s a hard one. But I have to say use a day cream with sunscreen. And keep an eye gel on the nightstand to boost the delicate eye area with extra moisture every night. Other than that, my best beauty tip is always to exercise! It gives both me and my skin energy and glow.