“Finally, it’s time for us to launch our big spring news exclusively here on emmas.com – Emma S. purifying mud mask. A clay mask we have been developing for quite some time as we wanted to create a face mask that not only draws dirt and impurities from the pores but also adds moisture and gives lustre. The skin should not feel tight and dry after use, but clean, fresh and soft. We have also added a light reflecting pigment that gives your skin a direct wow effect after use. Simply put, the clay mask 2.0.” – Emma
What is it?
Emma S. purifying mud mask is a deep cleansing face mask that in just ten minutes makes your skin clean, fresh and radiant.
How does purifying mud mask work?
- Deep cleansing. Kaolin clay and activated Bamboo Charcoal deeply cleanse your skin by drawing out dirt from the pores and absorbing impurities and sebum from the skin surface.
- Adds and binds moisture. Contains Glycerine and Oat Lipids which soften and moisturise, and Niacinamide (vitamin B3) that strengthens the skin barrier.
- Calming. Oat lipids and Allantoin soothe the skin by improving its barrier. Have anti-irritating and soothing properties.
- Radiance. A luminous pigment directly gives your skin a nice glow.
- Nourishing. Contains a mineral complex with Zink and Magnesium that fight fatigue and stimulate hydration. The ingredients also has nourishing properties.
Who is it suitable for?
Purifying mud mask is suitable for most skin types and all ages.
Especially good for normal, combination or oily skin. The mask contains moisturising, softening and soothing ingredients such as Glycerine, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Oat lipids and Allantoin which makes it suitable also for you with more dry and sensitive skin.
How do I use purifying mud mask?
Apply evenly on clean, dry skin. Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and gently rinse off with lukewarm water. Recommended use 1-2 times a week if you have normal/oily skin and once a week if you have more dry skin.
How do I combine it with my other Emma S. products?
You can combine purifying mud mask with other Emma S. products. If you were to use all products below, we recommend using them in this order:
Makeup remover / pre-cleanser, facial wash, purifying mud mask, toner, niacinamide formula, serum, eye cream, day cream/night cream/night mask.
Good to know