- Hand cream. The best trick to remember to use hand cream is to keep it nearby the bed. A thick layer of cream and some extra on the cuticles will take good care of your hands during the night.
- Cotton gloves. Cover your well-moisturised hands with cotton gloves during the night. This will lock in the moisture and work as a caring treatment throughout the night. You can find simple cotton gloves at the pharmacy.
- A great book. I try to read a couple of pages every night, that is if I don’t fall asleep during the first page… Right now I’m reading “Sthlm Delete” by Jens Lapidus.
- Lip balm. During the winter I always apply a thick layer of lip balm right before bed. Right now I use one from Decubal. Perfect for chapped lips!
- A big glass of water. Always.
(Night stand from Zara Home).