Who doesn’t want nice healthy skin with a natural glow? The thing that was once known as peach skin is nowadays called glow, but how do you get that natural freshness and perfect dewy look? For me, it’s the right exfoliator, a great moisturiser, oil, and a couple of tricks along the way that really helps my skin to a perfect glow.
Add these simple steps to your skincare routine.
- Start by giving your skin a smooth and clean surface with a good exfoliator. The AHA- and BHA acids that are in my Treatment Enzyme Peel get rid of tired and dull skin in one minute by dissolving dead skin cells. You will see the result on your skin right away.
- Boost your skin every morning with our Vitamin C10 Booster. Massage a small amount of serum onto your face as a first step, preferably under your eyes as well. Vitamin C gives your skin a more even skin tone and a great dose of energy.
- I make sure to give my skin plenty of moisture by using a serum and a moisturising face cream. If you’ve never used a serum before, I recommend trying my Moisturising Serum, which fits all ages and skin types. The moisturising serum contains medium- and low-molecular hyaluronic acids. When you pat in your face cream, make sure your face gets properly and evenly moisturised. Sometimes, if your skin is very dry, you might need to apply more cream than usual.
- Lock in your hydration with a couple of drops of Botanical Glow Oil. The skin barrier needs both moisture and oil to both look and feel healthy. Prickly pear oil, avocado oil, and carrot oil protects your skin with antioxidants, hydrates and gives an amazing glow.
- As a last step, I always cheat a little by adding a luminous highlighter. Apply onto your cheekbones, nose, chin, forehead, and directly under your eyebrows before or after makeup.
- Don’t forget to take care of your inside as well. With a healthy diet, lots of antioxidants and some exercise, your glow will come naturally, and you will feel great!