”It’s a real thirst quencher for your skin”
The Moisturising series is loaded with low molecular Hyaluronic acid, a 3-step moisturising system called Trimoist that hydrates both immediately and long-term, protective Antioxidants and also a sunscreen in the day cream. We asked Emma about some of the key features and some pro tips on how she use the products.
What is special with low molecular Hyaluronic acid and Antioxidants?
– Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid (which you can find in all four products) works deeper in the skin and binds moisture. The new serum also has two sizes of molecules that bind moisture on two different levels of the skin. Antioxidants are great for protecting the skin against free radicals that come from e.g. pollution, UV-light or emissions.
Who should use the series?
– The series is suitable for all ages and skin types, and of course for both men and women. After all, everybody needs a great moisturiser.
You have also had all the products undergo independent studies at a testing institute. Tell us more.
– For us it is very important to conduct independent studies so that we can measure the effects of the finished products, and not just the ingredients included. We’ve seen some great results where the studies show that you after three weeks of use have strengthened your skin barrier and improved the moisture balance significantly.
How are you using the products over summer?
– The Moisturising series is perfect to use during the summer if I don’t want something active every day (I usually use the Ultimate series). We have SPF in the Day Cream and Moisturising Serum is a real thirst quencher after a day in the sun! I also keep my Moisturising Eye Gel in the fridge for an extra cooling and de-puffing effect in the morning.
What is your number one summer tip for healthy skin?
– That’s a hard one. But I have to say use a day cream with sunscreen. And keep an eye gel on the nightstand to boost the delicate eye area with extra moisture every night. Other than that, my best beauty tip is always to exercise! It gives both me and my skin energy and glow.